All our photographs are printed and finished in house to the highest standards, using only the finest materials money can buy.
For all our canvas printing we use:
Lyve Matte Canvas
Premium Matte Canvas. Archival Certified. OBA-Free.
- * 100+ years certified archival by an accredited 3rd party
- * Certified by Canon Alliance Partnership Program in conjunction with the Rochester Institute for Technology (RIT)
- * No optical brighteners (OBA-free), yet still bright white
- * Visually and measureably superior resolution and dmax versus competitors
For all fine print photographs we use:
Canson® Infinity Platine Fibre Rag is the combination of the premium 100% cotton Platinum paper that Canson has supplied for many years to the original Platinum and Platine photographic market, with the latest microporous coating, making the traditional darkroom paper now available for your digital printing.
Setting the benchmark for Digital Darkroom papers, Platine Fibre Rag provides the aesthetic and feel of the original F-Type Baryta Fibre paper, having a true pure white tone without using optical brighteners that are known to affect the longevity of digitally produced images.
Platine Fibre Rag’s extremely high Dmax and exceptional grey tones make it the product of choice for the more discerning black and white as well as color photographic prints.
We also print on several art papers of which our favorite is:
Canson® Infinity Aquarelle Rag
This genuine 100% rag, watercolor paper possesses the unique structure, surface texture and warm white tone that demanding artists expect from a traditional Fine Art paper. This paper complies with the highest archival standards and is extremely age resistant.
Canson® Infinity Aquarelle Rag gives a unique and unrivaled character to the Fine Art reproduction of traditional artwork and photographs.
Our Metal photographs are printed on:
Allure Fine Art Metal
Print Directly onto Metal
- * Use pigmented inks for increased longevity and overall perceived value
- * Same thickness (.045″) and overall look as dye sub aluminum prints
- * Better detail / sharper resolution when compared to dye sub aluminum prints
- * SGIA 2016 Product of the Year Winner
- * Use quartz film laminate to protect and achieve gloss finish